BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
From Central Station you can go with tram 1,2 or 5 till the stop Prinsengracht. The hotel is located on the left side at 200 meter walking distance.
From the Airport you can go with the train to Central Station, and from there take the tram. Or you can come with bus 197 till the 'Leidseplein' from there the hotel is located at 3 minutes by foot.
A taxi from Central Station cost about €15,00 and from Schiphol Airport around €50,00.
Hotel Mozart does not have a private parking area. However, there are few options to park you vehicle
1) Parking on street in front of hotel costs €36 for 24 hours.
2) Garage nearby hotel charges €51 per day.
3) We work with “Car parking service” . Your car will be picked up from hotel and brought back on the day of departure. This service will cost you €30 for each day. Reservation is not needed.
4) Garage “Parking Centrum” is located near to Amsterdam Central Station. Visit the website of garage https://www.parkingcentreamsterdam.com. for more information.
5) Park your car outside city centre with cheaper rates at Park+Ride (P+R) garages. Go to the website https://www.amsterdam.nl/en/parking/park-and-ride/ for more information about location of garages and rates.